PBFC Needs Your Support!
We all know the professional beauty Industry is primarily regulated at the state government level throughout all 50 of the United States.
As the State with the largest population and the greatest number of licensed salon professionals in the country, California has been a bellwether for change for our industry, and the PBFC has been leading the way and speaking out on behalf of California’s salon professionals interests in Sacramento since the turn of the millennium.
The Professional Beauty Federation of California Mission:
- To establish a unified, credible and influential voice for all sectors of California’s beauty and barbering industry through the office of the Professional Beauty Federation of California (PBFC).
- To promote and raise the professionalism of our industry.
- To enhance and elevate the image of licensed salon professionals in California through positive public relations and industry image building activities.
- To gather industry opinion through surveys, discussion, and advisory groups and to use that input to develop beneficial public policy.
BECOME A PBFC SPONSOR FOR THE ANNUAL W.O.W. EVENT IN SACRAMENTO!
Sponsorships of the Annual ‘Welcome to Our World’ (W.O.W.) Event are available as of the start of every year. W.O.W. is celebrated every Spring during late April, or early May. W.O.W. Sponsorships are available at four levels. Sponsor companies on site during the event have the opportunity to meet and greet legislators and staffers as they enjoy the many beauty services donated and available at no charge.
- $25,000 – Platinum Sponsors
- $10,000 – Gold Sponsors
- $5,000 – Silver Sponsors
- $2,500 – Bronze Sponsors
CALL FRED JONES DIRECTLY AT 530-887-9944, or email firstname.lastname@example.org, or this convenient contact form.
There’s Nothing Like Face-to-Face
As you see on our PBFC home page, our sponsoring companies have focused on the importance of their local representation in California and their activities supporting the professionalism and professionals of our industry. Creative Nail Design’s support for Beauty Changes Lives dovetailed seamlessly into the overall message to legislators, staffers, and cosmetology board members that the beauty industry is a ‘Golden Opportunity’ for the Golden State.
When you call, Fred will share all the details and benefits of having your company join the ranks of companies like Fantastic Sam, Creative Nail Design, O.P.I., SportClips, Pivot Point, Milady, Salon Success Academies, Federico Beauty Institute, Bellus Academies.
If you wish to make an individual or anonymous donation, no matter what the size, we would love hearing from you.
Thank you all for all your more than enthusiastic support!